Process Server Training Course
The process server training course will give you a good basic understanding of the work of the Process Server.
About the course
The course covers the main activities of a Process Server and includes incidental enquiries and tracing.
The course is suitable for new entrants into the industry looking to set up as a self-employed Process Server.
What is a Process Server?
As a Process Server you will undertake the activities of serving Legal Documentation upon individuals and companies.
The work revolves mainly around the service of documents upon individuals (Debtors/Defendants/Respondents/Witnesses).
The training course covers the following areas of work:
- Process Serving
- Types of Process
- How and what to do
- Tricks of the trade
- Rules of service
- Proofs of service
- Legal Aid instructions and billing
- Statements / Certificates of Service
- Duration: one day 9.00 until 16.00
- Location: Darlington, Stoke, London
- Cost: £199.00 per head including tea & Coffee
- Certificate of Attendance / Completion
- Certificate of acheivement on successful completion of exam